10 Nov CRUELTY-FREE IS COOL
I absolutely love a good shopping outing! It is always such fun to get the chance and the time to go buy a new outfit or a beautiful pair of boots. There is something special about the feeling of being able to choose our own unique style. Whether you like your wardrobe to include a slight edge, or you feel more comfortable in the modern sleek look, the choices are endless. But, did you know women and men can put their best foot forward while at the same time opting to buy and wear brands that are cruelty-free and vegan? More and more designers and brands are stepping up and making a statement to say cruelty-free is cool! It is an easy decision for shoppers if you know what to look for.
Just recently, I made a commitment to never buy another leather handbag. It may sound silly and outlandish to some, but really I believe it will keep me focused on my end goal of not just choosing a vegan diet but also living an authentic vegan lifestyle.
To help give us some new insight, I interviewed Los Angeles based Fashion Stylist Christina Sewell about what options are now available for customers. We discussed vegan brands that offer everything from shoes, skirts, jackets and fabulous vegan leather handbags.
If you missed the segment on KTLA, check it out on my youtube page here.
While you are on my page, please subscribe to it. I would love to have you on board!
If you want more information about the products we discussed on the KTLA segment, I have listed everything below for you.
Remember, taking one step at a time by making smart choices will help to make our world a more kind and humane place to live. #imaginekindness
For more on Fashion Stylist Christina Sewell, follow her @BraveheartHabitat on Instagram.
MORE HELPFUL INFORMATION:
CRUELTY-FREE VEGAN FASHION BRANDS, DESIGNERS AND STORES
PETA’s SHOPPING GUIDE TO COMPASSIONATE SHOPPING
OTHER RELATED LINKS
1. SUSI Studio *NEW* ankle boots
2. David Lerner vegan leather leggings; retail $168
3. PAWJ short boots (UGG alternative), retail: $129.99
4. Pixie Mood Greta Work Tote (sustainable cork and vegan leather); retail: $98
5. Hipsters for Sisters Classic Belt Bag pineapple leather fanny pack; Retail: $295
7. Mink vegan leather ostrich print ballerina flat (exotic skins alternative); retail $175
8. Delikate Rayne’s vegan leather skirts (white and black); retail $175
9. Von Holzhausen Technik-Leather The Market Tote; retail: $295
10. Hoodlamb Men’s Nordic Parka for him; retail: $548
11. Wully Outerwear Doe Parka for her; retail: $599
12. Angela and Roi handbags; Eleanor Satchel retail $220 – Sunday mini tote retail $165
13. Vaute The Belden Future; retail $575
14. Sydney Brown Crepe Derby Oxfords; Retail: $295
15. Brave Gentleman faux suede worker boots (sold at LA based Mooshoes); retail $305
Website: BraveGentleman.com // MooShoes.com